skywatch friday

The skies for Inwood, here in New York, have been a bit misty and cloudy and rainy and ..well, sometimes a little depressing for some people....for those who are waiting for some fine spring weather, I think!
although there have been brief moments of blue skies and fine sunny weather....
Sunday at the episcopalian church...
Monday at the Dyckman farmhouse...
Tuesday at the library down the road...
Wednesday and Thursday down at the park....

For other skies from around the world, please visit the skywatch page by clicking on the skywatch icon over in the sidebar there....

Comments

Thumbelina said…
Beautiful shots. So different to what they would be in Australia! It must be quite strange when your body clock is used to going into autumn/winter to now be approaching spring/summer.

I love the last shot especially.
I absolutely LOVE your last photo...the reflection of the bridge is phenomenal! ~Janine XO
Anonymous said…
oh your series of photos are gorgeous. especially love the last with the reflection of the bridge in the water...gorgeous.
have a lovely weekend.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos. The bridge photo is fantastic.
Leah Fry said…
I love that farmhouse! And thanks for stopping by my blog.
James said…
Skies and much more. Thaks for the tour.
david mcmahon said…
Looks like Melbourne's sky today, Annie. Love that last shot.

Thanks for all the updates you've been giving me ....
Anonymous said…
Absolutely beautiful shots Annie, and I love the words that accompany them. I'm glad you are 'visiting' New York City, you have such an observant eye...I too am visiting NY from England, but kind of permanently. I hope!

My pic is up too.
Bella:)
BirdingMaine said…
Been the same here in Maine all week. Lovely photos!
Anonymous said…
Well, at least you found pretty things to frame the grey skies, like bridges and flowering trees! Happy SWF!
Maria's Space said…
Nice collection of shots. Not a bad one in the bunch.
Unknown said…
Nice series - and I too thought "wow" when I saw the final shot of the bridge. Beautifully composed!

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday

My World in New York this week.

Australian Dust Storm cont... life in the sepia tinted lane..a late My World and an early Skywatch