A New Song Psalm 98

1.O sing to the Lord a new song,
for he has done marvelous things
4.Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth;
break forth into joyous song and sing praises.
5.Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre,
with the lyre and the sound of melody.
6.With trumpets and the sound of the horn
make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord.

Comments

One of my favorite Psalms, and you have put beautiful photography with it!!! Just lovely...now I must get going...Shame on me, I should be entertaining...but I love visiting so much more than cooking... LOL... and you are always one of my favorite visits :-) ~Janine XO
Thumbelina said…
Photographs beautifully interspersed with scripture. Make noise for the Lord indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Skywatch Friday

My World in New York this week.

Australian Dust Storm cont... life in the sepia tinted lane..a late My World and an early Skywatch