Photo Challenge ..Circles
I kept finding circles since the challenge on circles began...though I did find this one a while ago actually! I don't know what it is..some sort of manhole cover I suppose. It is propped up against the fence in the fanciest apartment/doctor's place here!
The baby loves to play with the porridge container. In fact he would love to eat our porridge in the morning..he is hanging out till he is One and he is allowed to eat it! In the meanwhile he isn't doing too badly with his own porridge and we are hoping it will help him sleep at nights. It did last night!
I managed to get the ducks to swim in a circle....!
there are always plenty of circles about when there is a baby...these go to work with Mum for her to bring home lots of nice expressed milk. Some people are just dedicated mothers aren't they? I don't know that I would have been able to do that when I had children. I don't know that I would have managed to work at all! I was so glad I didn't have to!
climbing behind the furniture and the daughter's desk and computer to get this shot...glad I didn't knock anything over! She must love my being here, eh?
having fun with the baby's things!!
And a couple of gates I found fairly close by here! They came in very handy to finish off this post with! Especially as my card that I took photos on today has decided it will not work and I can't download the photos I took today especially! It's a bit late to go out and try a new card!
The Brenda Photo Challenge is hosted this week by Jeannette of Net on the NetFor more Brenda Photo Challenge photos...please click on the icon on my sidebar over there!
Comments
jgohl@comcast.net
Hugs and blessings,
This is my first time in your blog i via through jules blog and i love your blog specially photograph and little writing on those photographs. Keep up the good work
GOD BLESS YOU